Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Sheep by Imagine That


Good afternoon!  Hope you are all having a great Thursday :)  Today I am posting a card I made using this cute image called Spring Sheep from Imagine That digis by Kris.  Isn't this the cutest image??  If you'd like to see what comes in this set just hop on over to the store and check it out. 

The progressive challenge is still going on over at the challenge blog.  Just use the image, make a card then link it up and you'll get next months image for free!!  Yay..

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend *Ü*

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Aww, this is so sweet, Kathy! I love the colors you used, and the grass looks perfect. I never know whether to make it all flicks with my marker or solid (looks very nice). I am sure your sister would love it ;) Hugs, Kel