Friday, January 10, 2014

M5D New Releases!!


Good morning!  It's good to get back into the routine of posting after the long break for the holidays.  Today I have a card I made using one of the MANY releases over at M5D.  This set is called Turtely Love You designed by Kris at Imagine That digis by Kris.  Here is what you get in this set...



Isn't it just the cutest.  I used the outline version and colored with copics and then used my grass punch from MS.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts I got from my local craft store.  

Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the other DT's fabulous creations!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend *Ü*

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I love how you colored this image sis :) So cute and LOVE that sentiment too with the li'l heart after it. Cute, CUTE!! Thanks so much!!

Danielle said...

Too cute... Love how you colored the turtle.

Debbie said...

What a cute card!! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the plaid DP!!