Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Imagine That FREEBIE ALERT!

Good Morning stampers!  Today is Tuesday and that means it's my turn again to post for Imagine That digis by Kris.  My card features the Challenge image Penguin Cocoa and is FREE for all to grab this month.  Here is my card...


I also used one of the sentiments that comes along with the set.  Then added some glitter pen to the snowflakes and paper pieced the bowl and part of his hat.  Here is the set, but remember if you grab the freebie, it's only the outline of the penguin.  You can certainly purchase the set if you'd like the color and sentiments.



If you'd like to join us, head on over to the challenge blog, grab the freebie and enter so you can get the next image for FREE!!! 

Thanks for stopping by!  If you'd like to stay up to date with Imagine That, all you need to do is sign up for the newsletter that Kris is putting out.  Thanks, have a super Tuesday *Ü*

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Oh, my goodness. This is sooo cute. Love it in pink. Sure is fun to see all the cards made with this penguin. I will be posting mine soon too.