Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Candy Cane Teddy Bear


Good morning!  Today I thought I would share a card I made using one of the new sets from Imagine That digis by Kris.  This is called Candy Cane Teddy Bear and it comes in color and outline.  With Christmas coming in about 4 months, I thought I would get a head start on my Christmas cards and this is perfect.  

There is also a new paper pack in the store now called Merry & Bright and I used one of the papers from that pack.

This is going to be perfect for all your Christmas card needs, just head on over to the store and take a look around!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day *Ü*



3 comments:

Kristine said...

Super cute... nice simple layout and the paper is perfect with this li'l guy. Thanks for sharing Kathy! xKris

Unknown said...

Love you CandyCane card Kathy super colours hugs txx

Cards by Sharyn said...

Teddy looks super cute with his candy canes all around him. Great job, a beautiful card.