Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Flashback at M5D

Happy Friday stampers!  Hope you all are having a great day.  Today is Friday Flashback over at McMahon Five Designs.  There are also four new digital paper sets too, so you might want to go check this out.  

Since it's Mother's Day weekend, I chose to use the Wonderful Mother digi stamp and here is what I made using this sentiment.  

Spring In Bloom digi paper..

I made another one using the green..

These are going to my MOM and my MIL!  

Here is the paper pack I used...Isn't it pretty!!

I hope you all have a very good weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you out there.  Thanks for stopping by *Ü*

2 comments:

Debbie said...

These are both beautiful, Kathy!! I love the flowers!!

Sue McMahon said...

Beautiful use of the DP's and Mother's Day Sentiment!