Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Apple Of My Eye! New Releases


Good Morning!  Today we have some new releases from Imagine That digis by Kris.  There are actually quite a few new sets being released today at the store and this is just one of them.  I used this cute image called School Girl and also used the sentiment that comes with it. 


The paper I used is also a new released set that goes with the school themed images.  Here is the set..


I hope you head on over to the store to see what's being released today and then check out the progressive challenge that's still going on here .  Lots of neat things going on at Imagine That!!   

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This is super cute!!
We home school, but I guess I could make something for my kids to give to me! LOL

Kristine said...

Awesome job sis!! LOVE your whole card. Thanks so much for all you do for me and my li'l shop *Ü* You're my favorite sister ya know, LOL! Have a great weekend!!
xxkris

Unknown said...

Love the little school girl, great card hugs txx