Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sketches by Carly #64



Hello there!  I know I'm super late in posting this card.  I've been so busy with work and trying to sell our house, plus the Labor Day holiday that it's been hard to get to.  So here is my card for the new challenge over at Sketches by Carly.  Our sponsor for this challenge is our very own Kelly Little.  She is putting together a little package for one lucky player.  All you have to do is follow this sketch...


Thanks Carly for an amazing sketch..of course all your sketches are amazing!  You are a very talented young lady.  Keep up the good work *Ü*

Some of the DT have used Carly's digis.  Not only does she come up with the sketches, but she also is an amazing artist.  Carly has several digis to chose from so head on over to Carly's Cuties and take a look.  The one I chose to use is called Carly's Snowman!!  Very cute.

Be sure to stop by the Sketches by Carly blog and take a peek at the terrific projects the DT made, then go leave them some love.  Thanks!!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Hey sis!! This is super cute... love that dp and your cuttlebugged snowflake layer is perfect! Great coloring too. Thanks so much for creating with Carly's Cuties!! Hugs,
Your favoritest sister in the whole world!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Kathy, This is such an adorable image, which you colored beautifully. Beautiful mix of colors.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Hi Kathy!! I love this card. You did such a fantastic job on Carly's cuties! Love your coloring and the choice of paper!! Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria

Julie said...

What a darling card.
Hugs,
Julie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a darling card...I love that image. Gosh, I think it makes me feel so much better knowing others are busy too. We want to sell out house next summer and I've already started cleaning and pitching. I see it will take me that long to clean out 33 years of living in this house.