Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weeeeee!!




Good Morning!  Today I have a card that I made using one of the newer releases from Doodle Pantry.  This set is called Sledding Ants in color.  This set comes in outline and color and also has 2 digi papers to go with.  It's perfect for holiday and winter cards.   I used a sketch from Sketches by Carly but it's not the newest one.  To find out what that is please head on over to the blog here.   So here is the sketch I used for this card...


Thanks for stopping by today..have a super week!!

10 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Kathy my favourite guys, weeee! Love it, the colours of the paper, the stickles, your glitter paper, everything!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful, fun, and fabulous creation, Kathy! Great textures, and wonderful take on Carly's sketch.

AllisonG said...

I love those ants and was thinking about pulling them out to do a few holiday cards. I think you've inspired me now with your beautiful card! Thanks!!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Kathy, this is just adorable! Way cute on Carly's sketch too! Great job! Love the added glitter for the snow. Great creativity!
Hugs, Sarah

Danni said...

This is so fun and cute!! Awesome!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card! I love the red glitter!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this card - the colors are perfect, and the embossing is fabulous. The little snowflakes with the touch of red were perfect, too.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Kathy , love your emgossed background, the snowflakes and the ribbon. The image is fabulous and you have framed it so very well!!

Karen Howard said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and gorgeous card, love it! Hugs, Karen

Patti J said...

This is adorable! I love the layout - that little panel of snowflakes is perfect! Great card, my friend!