Monday, July 11, 2011

Strawberries by D2D!

Howdy stampers!  This is a  card I made using the new image from Designed2Delight progressive challenge.  If you played in last weeks challenge, then you were sent this image free.   If by chance you didn't play in the challenge, you can always purchase the image in the shop here.

There are a couple of challenges going on now at Designed2Delight.  The progressive challenge which is to use this "Strawberries" image and also the DT challenge.  That challenge is European Inspired.  It  can be shabby chic, Parisian, vintage, romantic, anything evoking Europe!  I know my card doesn't have anything to do with Europe, I just wanted to let you know about the challenge *Ü*

For my card I used digi paper from Clear Dollar Stamps.   Then I added some small green buttons to the corners and some ribbon from my stash.  The sketch is from my niece's newest challenge and you can find that here.   Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week =)

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the papers and ribbon - so cute!!

Kristine said...

CUTE! Perfect bg papers for this strawberry. This is one of the best strawberry digis out there =0) Thanks for using Carly's sketch challenge!!
Hugs,
Kris

Lorie said...

I absolutely adore this card! The strawberries and your papers are just so happy!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous coloring, Kathy. This is such a pretty card!