Saturday, July 30, 2011

Designed2Delight DT Challenge - Buttons!


Good Morning stampers!  Today is my turn to host the DT challenge over at Designed2Delight!  The challenge I came up with is...Buttons Buttons Buttons!  Let's see a variety of sizes and shapes.  They can be new buttons or recycled off an old pair of jeans or shirt or how about making your own buttons?  Just make sure you use at least 3 buttons somewhere on your card/project.  

For my card I used the cute li'l bear called "Sew Kind".   The design paper is from My Minds Eye, Stella & Rose.  Very pretty papers in that pack!    The buttons are from an older Key Ingredients kit.   I do hope you'll join us this week and play along in the challenge, also be sure to check out the progressive challenge that's going on now.   Thanks so much for stopping by, have a super weekend and enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

Faith S. said...

Thank you so much for hosting last week's challenge!! Your card is adorable!! I love the colors and paper!

Lola said...

This is so adorable. I like how you used black to accent your lovely colors.