Thursday, May 5, 2011

Doodle Pantry New Release!

Good morning!  I'm so glad today is finally here, because it's new release day over at Doodle Pantry!  Whoohoo.  I have 2 cards I'd like to show you today, this first one is using the new Bunny Wabbit and it comes with 3 sentiments as well.  For this card I used my distressed wood cuttlebug folder and some dp and ribbon from my stash.  The corner punch is SU and the fence punch is from MS.  Flowers are from this month's TE Key Ingredients kit.


Here is another new release image called Reel Em In.  This one is perfect for my DH because he LOVES to fish.  I don't have very many "Guy" images, so this is perfect.  For this card, I made an Easel card and used the tutorial from SCS here.
To see all the new releases, please go over to the Doodle Pantry blog.  There you will not only see the new releases but also some real awesome eye candy from the DT.

DPDC12:  There is also a new challenge too.  Just use a Doodle Pantry image somewhere on your card.  Everyone that plays will recieve a complimentary set called Ducky Duck,  head on over to the blog to see what a cutie this set is. 

SUPER SALE ALERT:

MAY 5th thru 8th -- MAY PRODUCT BUNDLE IS 32% OFF!  This product includes 5 of the May releases:  Owl, Reel 'em in, Ducky Duck, Mud Piggy, and Grad Hats.  Just $8 for all 5 products when you put the MAY BUNDLE into your cart.
(No refunds given if you purchase and overpay for individual products)
MAY 5th thru 8th -- Noah's Ark Favor Box SVG & Template will be 25% OFF!!  Already reduced, no coupon required!
Don't forget to check the Digi Grab Bag store section!  --Those products are already reduced at 50% off from May 5 thru May 19.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a super day and remember to go take a look at all the wonderful new releases over at Doodle Pantry.

16 comments:

Patti J said...

Kathy, these are so good! That bunny is the sweetest thing ever, I just want to hug it! And that manly card is fabulous - love your layout! Great cards, my friend!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! Both of your creations are superb. Love your sweet bunny card and your Father's Day card is outstanding!

Maria Matter said...

oh these are fabulous kathy!!! great designs & your coloring is fantastic!!!
hugs

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Kathy! These creations are fabulous. Love the sweet bunny card, and your Father's Day card is outstanding!

Lorie said...

That wabbit is so, so cute Kathy! I really like that new Reel em In set too! :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhhh, I love your cards today!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I do so love easel cards and wished I had thought to put the reel on one:) It is a great male card and I agree ( as most of my stamps are geared to the females in my life) that this stamp set is a delight to have. Love how you added the lure onto the table top you created.

Oh,least I forget your bunny card is adorable!

Two very lovely cards Kathy.

Heide said...

Adorable! Love the softness of the bunny and great colors. The Reel Em in is one of my favorites I could not wait to see it all done up, you is just super.

Danni said...

Both are wonderful cards!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Kathy, both of these cards are just great! I love the Reel Em In made into an easel card. Your colors on the bunny card make him so sweet!
hugs, Sarah

Kristine said...

Both cards are awesome kathy!! That bunny one sure is CUTE =) Love your papers and everything. Hugs!

Karen Howard said...

Both your cards are really lovely!

Lisa said...

First I love that sweet bunny card! And your second card is terrific too :) Wonderful cards!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful cards Kathy!! I just love your manly card and your bunny is just the sweetest. Gorgeous coloring and designs!
hugs,
Chris

L.Wilson said...

The bunny card is SO incredibly darling with the white bunny on it, and the coloring on the reel and lure and bob is so bold and masculine. I like the red/white twine on that too, reminds me of the kind of string my dad had in his tackle box.

Amy Johnson said...

What fun cards! The first one is so sweet, and the second is just perfect for the fisherman in your life!