Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ladybug Bloom {D2D}


Good Morning!!    I have a short post today that I'm doing before I leave for work.  This card I made using the new freebie from Designed 2 Delight.    If you participated in last weeks challenge, then you were sent this freebie called Ladybug Bloom to your inbox.  Isn't it adorable??  I love ladybugs and flowers, so this was special and I have the perfect person to give this too!   If you missed the challenge, you can pick this up in the digi store.  The deadline to enter is Thursday March 31, midnight EST. 

Card Deets:
Image - D2D Ladybug Bloom
Paper - my stash from the craft store
Accessories - Buttons, ribbon, flower punch (sizzix), little gems, stickles on ladybug body

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! Have a great day *Ü*

4 comments:

Lorie said...

That is so sweet and bright! It just makes me smile!

Kristine said...

Love the bright cheerful colors of this one, and the sketch is pretty cute too! =)

Danni said...

This is so fun! Love the bright colors!

dstandard said...

What a pretty card - great colors! Thanks so much for playing at Designed 2 Delight!