Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's A Beautiful Life! {Doodle Pantry New Release}



Happy Tuesday All..Today we have a brand new challenge starting over at Doodle Pantry.  Which means new releases too!!  First let's talk about the challenge..It's a sketch this time.  You may use any digital iamge you'd like and follow this sketch..Notice there's a simple and fancy version.




The image I chose to use for the new release is called Morning Glory and is one of 4 new sets that are now available.  I used the simple sketch but turned it sideways.  The design paper I used is from DCWV.

Be sure to check out all the DT's inspirational samples.  The links are in my sidebar.  Thank you and have a great Tuesday!!

12 comments:

Heide said...

Kathy,
Your morning glory is stunning. What a beautiful blue that you have colored them with, and I love the pearl center.

Lorie said...

This is so lovely Kathy!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a stunner Kathy! My goodness, you really rocked the sketch, and I love the mix of colors and patterns. Your image looks gorgeous.

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Kathy!!! love the pearl center!
hugs

Robbie said...

Everyone is so right, simply stunning! THe card just jumps right off the page and delights the eye with those wonderful colors, papers, ribbons and your layout.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Kathy, this is just beautiful! I love the pearl inside the flower. Pretty touch!
hugs, Sarah

K. Joy said...

How pretty, Kathy! Love the color combo and the pearls. The ribbon and folded bow is great too! :) Thanks for sharing!!

Sharon Basel said...

Gorgeous Kathy! Love the vibrant colors and those perfect papers. The pearl center on the flower is a fantastic add.
Sharon :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautifully well done Kathy, such a gorgeous flower you coloured! I like the idea of a pearl in the middle of the flower. Classy card!

Helen said...

Very pretty! That paper is fab and your coloring is awesome! Great card!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the pearl center and the pearl accent. RIbbon is cute too.

Robbie said...

Kathy,I would like to send you a private message, but was not sure how to go about doing so. Would you send me an email robbiestockton(at)hotmail(dot)com? I will then be able to have your address to reply to. Thanks.