Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Tuesday all!!  Today I have a card that I made for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary *Ü*  I used one of the new releases from Doodle Pantry and this one is ‘Cozy Gazebo’If you stop by the Doodle Pantry blog, Laurie has a tutorial on how she colored this gazebo.  So helpful, thanks Laurie!!  I used the image without the bushes and trellis and added some flower soft to make the bushes.  Then I sponged in the grass and added some blades of grass and sponged in the sky a bit.  The sentiment is computer generated and the pearls and little pink flowers in the bow are from McMahon five Designs.  (A Christmas pressie from my sweet sis). 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Have a great week =)

Quote of the Day:
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
--Robert Lee Frost

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Fantabulous job on this Kathy =) Love it!

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just lovely Kathy!

Lori said...

Beautiful Kathy! Love the sky and grass, as well as the flower soft bushes!

Kristine said...

sure do love this gazebo card!

L.Wilson said...

gorgeous! wow

Helen said...

This card is gorgeous! Your coloring is incredible, too! Very beautiful card!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow Kathy the gazebo is gorgeous! I love the added pearls!