Thursday, December 2, 2010

D2D Christmas Cocoa


Good Morning, happy Thursday!!  I just want to share with you a card I made for my Dad.  His birthday is on Monday so I thought this image would be great for him because he loves his coffee!! 

This is the new freebie image from Designed2Delight called "Christmas Cocoa".  It was the last freebie for November so that means this weeks will be free for everyone.  Yay!!   Sorry this post is so short, but have lots to do today.  I'll be back on Saturday with a new challenge from Double Delights along with the new freebie from D2D.  So be sure to check back on Saturday.  Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Love it Kathy! Your colors are awesome. I think dad will love it... especially that paper pieced coffee mug! =) Why don't you make him a homemade mug to match?
ROTFL. Ok, maybe not. Remember when I was in preschool and they asked me what my dad did for a living? I said, "Mows the lawn and goes out for coffee" =)

Kathy said...

This is adorable, I especially love the personalization. Your dad will love it.

Lori said...

I love everything about this card, Kathy! Your dad is sure to treasure it.

Lorie said...

This is fabulous Kathy...love it!

Sherrie Conner said...

Funny Kathy! My dad drinks about 3 pots of coffee everyday! I don't know how he does it!!
Great card...I especially love the papers you used! They are very pretty! :)