Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Doodle Pantry Challenge #2 (foliage)


Good evening all!!  I have a card that I made for the Doodle Pantry Challenge #2.  The challenge is to use foliage.  Either in your digi, paper or your punches.  My sister Kris and I made this a sister challenge to see if we can make it in under 1 hour....we got half way done and had other things to do.  So I finished my card a little late but here it is.  I used the digi called Rose Duo from Doodle Pantry.  Laurie has the most cutest sets you can think of and very reasonably priced too.  This digi is available for only $1.25

I used the newest sketch from Sketches by Carly for my card, and here it is...


One lucky player will win a $10 voucher to the Doodle Pantry store.  Whoohoo!!  

If you haven't been by Kris' blog yet, please head on over to see what she made.  Let me just say it's AWSOME!!   Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! 

Card Deets:
Image - Doodle Pantry (Rose Duo)
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Punches - Martha Stewart branch punch, MS garden trellis border punch
Die cuts - SB labels 13
Accessories - ribbon, butterfly charm, handmade rose

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, Kathy...this is SO pretty! Wow!

Kristine said...

THis is such a beautiful image... and what a great price too! Love your colors -- that polka-dot bg is so pretty with this rose duo! ANd your paper rose in the corner on that lattice is awesome. Great job sis! =)

Lori said...

Kathy, your roses are beautiful! Fantastic coloring. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dawn Frost said...

Love your rose Kathy and that punch, awesome how you used it like a trellis! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles challenge.

K. Joy said...

How pretty! I love your beautiful coloring!! Thanks for playing at the DPDC#2! :)

L.Wilson said...

Absolutely LOVELY card! I like the ribbon flower and those branches behind it, and the papers are such fun, yet sweet colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at DPDC2!

Carly said...

Hi Kathy,
Luv your coloring:)

xxCARLYxx

♥♥♥♥♥