Friday, November 12, 2010

DD20 Make it SPARKLE!!


Good Morning!!  Happy Saturday:)  I'm so glad the weekend is here.  Today starts a new challenge over at Double Delight Challenges.  We have a real cute image to work with this week.  Those who participated in the progressive challenge from D2D got this image sent to them for free.


The Challenge:  Make a card using this weeks image and make it SPARKLE.   Easy as that...use glitter, stickles, rhinestones, any kind of sparkley bling!!

Here is this weeks image: Kaela


For my card I used dp from Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather.  I also added stickles to her wings, halo, stars, and the snowflakes.  Then I added some red rhinestones up in the corner.  The sketch I used is last weeks Sketch Saturday but turned it sideways.  Thanks for stopping by.

*Remember to link your card to both Double Delight and Delightful Inspiration*

I'm also entering this card in the Scrap Creations challenge which is to make a Christmas theme card!

Can't wait to see what you come up with using this adorable image =)

8 comments:

Kristine said...

So very CUTE Kathy!! Love that paper, and of course all the sparkle you added to her fur and those snowflakes. Love yoru stitching too!! Great job =D

Faith S. said...

I LOVE that paper and the colors you used! Your coloring is beautiful!! And I love the sparkle, snowflakes and stitching...I love all of it! :)

Lori said...

Kathy, your coloring is gorgeous! Her red shirt just pops, the red nestie and red dp look great layered. Of course your sparkle is perfect with the snowflakes and fur.

Unknown said...

pretty work

Mary C said...

Kathy this Christmas card is adorable. I love the red and all the sparkle you added. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

dstandard said...

Adorable card! Love how you used the image!

~ Kendra ~ said...

She's beautiful!! Love the snowflakes as well!

Peggy said...

Very cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.