Sunday, October 31, 2010

Carousel Box Cover!

Yay, I finally made a tissue box cover that I've been seeing alot lately.  My sister Kris and I decided to make one for another sister challenge.  So we came up with the Christmas theme and also using the same carousel horses we found at Beccy's Place.  Here is what I came up with..

Front:

Side:

Side:

I am sorry if the photos look a bit blury, I really need to get a better camera or find some better lighting!!  Anyway,  you can find the tutorial on how to make these Tissue Box Covers at SCS here.   It was really fun and easy to do.  I can't wait to see what you can do with this.  Now hop on over to Kris' blog to see what she came up with.  I know you'll be WOWED!!  Thank you for stopping by today...have a great Sunday =)

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I love the "candy striped" colors and your doily is PERFECT behind this cute carousel Kathy. Love your poinsettia and holly berries too! Cute Cute! =D

Lorie said...

I LOVE this! What a perfect addition to your Christmas decorating!

Lori said...

I love this! RED!!! Great job.