Sunday, August 29, 2010

D2D's Fallin' In Love

Good afternoon! I'm here to show you a card that I made last night. My sister Kris and I made up a challenge that we use this image 'Falling In Love' from D2D in less than an hour. This one took me about 45 minutes.

I followed the sketch that my niece Carly created. She has several on her new blog Sketches by Carly. Here is the one I used...


I also made the snow that this cute little Polar bear is sitting on. I took 2 styrofoam balls and rubbed them together and Viola!! The dp is from DCWV. Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Be sure to hop on over to Kris' blog to see what she came up with. Also you might wanna take a peek at Carly's sketch blog and look there too. Thank you *Ü*

7 comments:

Kristine said...

I really love how yours turned out kathy. Cute image huh? Was fun to do another quick fire challenge with ya! *Ü*

Faith S. said...

Wow! Gorgeous!! I love the snow!

Lorie said...

Love it and love how you and Kris used the same image!

Sherrie Conner said...

How fun! Love the colors you chose for this card! I have jotted that sketch down in my inspiration journal!!

Lori said...

I love the colors you choose! That snow is fantastic. Did you two decide to use the same sketch? [unless I'm thinking of a different card that Kristine made]

peggysue said...

This is sooo cute!

Helen said...

I love your blue, red & snow card! :) It's too cute!