Thursday, June 3, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Sunflower




Hello stampers!!  Today I have another card for the Designed 2 Delight progressive challenge.  This cute li'l sunflower is the freebie for this week.  If you played in last weeks challenge, then you got this one free.  That's how it works, if you play in this weeks challenge then you'll get the next weeks free in your e-mail.  Whoohoo!!   My sister, Kristine, and I have our own sister challenges that we share.  And this week it was to use this image and the colors green, yellow and purple.   So hop on over to Kristine's blog to see what she made with this cute flower.

I'm also entering this card in the Friday Sketchers Challenge.  Here is the sketch below:


For my card, I used some dp from the DCWV Flower Shower spring pack.  I added some stitching, and a few pearls on top and a cute li'l butterfly too.   Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great week:)  Oh, be sure to stop by Kristine's blog to see her card.  I'm sure she'll love it if you do.  Thanks!!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Very cute Kathy! Love the bright bold colors--I think mine are gonna be lots more subtle. I love your coloring =) I'll try to have mine up by this afternoon. Love ya!