Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away...



Good Afternoon!!  Here is a card I made for the Wee Memories Challenge.  It is to create a card/lo/project using the theme April Showers from the inspriation board she has on her blog here.  The prize is a $20 GC to Whimsy Haven and 30% off your next purchase.  We have until April 16 at 11:59 pst to get our entries in.  The winner will be announced on April 17th.

For my card, I used dp from the spring stack Flower Shower from DCWV.   I also used the boot from PTI's set called Green Thumb.  I didn't have a sentiment for rain or showers so I hand printed it on my card.  I used some Diamond Glaze on the rain drops for effect.  I followed the sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday challenge 134.   Thanks for stopping by!! 


4 comments:

Kristine said...

OH, how CUTE! Love that DP and your galosh is too cute--esp. with that umbrella in it, like one of those fancy tropical drinks, LOL! Good for you on the Mojo sketch! Love this--it's sure to cheer someong up! *Ü*

Jenny said...

Aww its so cute! I love it! The paper is so adorable... and the lil umbrella... too sweet!! Thanks for playing along and posting about the challenge!! Have a wonderful day!! *Ü*

Becky said...

This is so cute.. I love the layout of this,,just so sweet.

Candace said...

This is soooo CUTE! I love that paper! I also have recently discovered Whimsy Haven and I love them, too, so I might have to go play in this challenge. :)