Sunday, March 21, 2010

SSCC #31 Psalm 51:7-10


Good Morning!  Happy Sunday everyone:)  We have another scripture inspired challenge for you over at Stampin Sisters In Christ

Our Sponsor for this week is once again Simon Says Stamp.  We are so honored to have them sponsoring us each month.   There is an awsome stamp set up for grabs for one lucky winner.  Just take a look at this....



The hostess for this challenge is the wonderfully talented Ceal Pritchett.   The verse she chose for this week is from  Psalm 51:7-10 "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness, let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spririt within me."

Our challenge is to make a Clean and Simple card/project.  Meaning no frills or any extra embelishments. For my card, I used the digi from D2D challenges.  There is a freebie each week you participate in the challenge.  Thank you Faith for this cute digi.  

 Use your imagination, and if you need some more inspiration just check out what the DT made over at SSCC.  Can't wait to see what you all create:)  Happy stampin!!

Thanks for stopping by~  God Bless!




7 comments:

Laurie said...

Kathy, How pretty your card is today! Love your coloring of the image and the textures of the layout. Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

I am stuck by the beautiful ribbon you used. Your sweet flowers would look so good on my deck, that I can now see since the snow has melted! Have a great week dear friend.

Candace said...

Hey Kathy! I love your card today! It is so pretty! :) I hope you have a great week!

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Ceal said...

pretty CAS card Kathy and thanks for the heads up about the D2D freebies

Kristine said...

Very Pretty sis!! Love the flowers and the sparkle you gave them and that Cuttlebug folder in the bg is PERFECT with them! Lovely job on this CAS challenge *Ü*

and btw... that new blinky over there looks really NICE with this blog template too! ;P

Helen said...

Pink wood! I love it! I love your flowers, too! Beautiful card!
Blessings!
~H