Wednesday, February 3, 2010

KLSNS Sketch Challenge

Good Morning all!!  Can't believe it's Thursday already:)  Whoohooo!   This card is for KLSNS.  It's a sketch challnege plus a prize!  Wow, Kelly is offering a wonderful prize package to one lucky winner.  Just enter your card using the provided sketch and you could win some awsome things.  Head on over there to check it out!!  There are magnolia stamps (most from the new Winter kit), Rachelle Anne Miller stamps, chipboard pieces, a packet of Valentine buttons, chipboard alphabets and Labels Two Spellbinders dies!! Lots of fun stuff!! 

For my card, I used the Magnolia Tilda with a bunny.  I don't know the exact name of the stamp but it fits the description.  LOL!  Some dp I had in my stash and some ribbon.  You can't really tell by the picture, sorry, but I also added some diamonds to the side and a ribbon flower. 

Hope you enjoy!  Now head on over to KLSNS challenge blog and see what Kelly is offering as a prize:)  Thanks Kelly!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great day:)




2 comments:

Kristine said...

OOOOOooo Kathy, I LOVE this! Beautiful papers and gorgeous coloring job on her!! She's so pretty in blue! Great card sis *Ü*

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Kathy! Your color combo is very lovely and your stamp and detailing are fab! Thanks for participating with the KLSNS Challenge.
hugs
Risa:)