Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SSS 39 - Happiness



Good Evening!!   This card is for the SSS challenge blog.  It is to use the sketch provided with a twist!  To use a sentiment for your main focal point of your card.  How cool is that.   I used a clear stamp that I've had for awhile,(don't remember where I got it actually) and some dp I had in my scrap pile. 

Please stop on by the SSS challenge blog and take a look at the wonderful inspiration,  the winner will win a fabulous $10.00 GC and the better news is that if they get 60 entries, they will have a second drawing for another winner.  Whooohooo!!!!  So hurry and make that card. 

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Kristine said...

very pretty kat! i see you used your new nesties *Ü*

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for playing with at The Sweet Stop!