Sunday, January 24, 2010

SSCC #23 - 1 Peter 1:23



Happy Sunday!!  I know I've said it before, but my how the weeks just fly by. Before ya know, it's going to be spring....Yeah!  I'm ready for warmer weather.  

 It's time for another weekly challenge over at SSCC.   I really enjoy seeing all the creations you make and enter on the blog,  I get real inspired.  There is definately alot of talent out there.

Our hostess for this week is the talented Peggysue.  The scripture she has chosen is from 1 Peter 1:23, and it reads..."For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God."   

Challenge:  For this challenge, since most seeds come up as tiny green shoots, use the color green somewhere in your creation, not all over green, just a touch somewhere.
Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you can do with this challenge. 

Sponsor:  We are delighted to have Incy Wincy as our sponsor this week.  Thank you!!  If you have some time, you should go check out the incy shop,  it's full of fantastic things. 

For my card, I used basic grey paper pack 'lemonade'  and the magnolia with tulips.  I added some heart shaped buttons and a few pearls to finish it. 

Now head on over to the SSCC blog to see what the other DT's have created.  You just might be inspired to create something of your own. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

HERE IT IS!!! I was lookin' for this the other day, ha! :) Great job--she's a cutie! Hey, thanks so much for posting my blog candy too! You're awesome! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! I always love how you make these little girls come to life. I love the DP too.