Sunday, December 6, 2009

SSCC #16 Thinking Of You!!

Good Morning to you all!! I'm so happy it's Sunday, because today we have a new challenge for you at SSCC.

Our hostess for this week is the talented Ceal Pritchett. She chose the verse from 2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
That's a wonderful verse Ceal, thanks for choosing that one.

The challenge for us is to make a card or project using images of people (ie..children, men, women) to let someone know you are praying for them.
I used the image from Mo Manning , Em is the name of this digi. I paired it up with some dp I had and used my blossom nesties. I added some dew drops on and some ribbon and there ya go.

Our sponsor this week is Sweet N Sassy Stamps. They have a wonderful variety of digi's as well as other stamps too. So go check them out, you won't be disappointed. Korin is giving away a fantastic prize for one lucky winner, so get your entries in before 11:59 p.m. Saturday night Dec. 12.

Now go take a look at the inspiration waiting for you at the SSCC blog.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed week!!



6 comments:

Kristine said...

Kathy, this is uber cute!! :) LOVE these images of girls and boys praying from Mo's! Your papers are so pretty, and I love that blossom shape you put her in. Great job! Have a wonderful Sunday. OH, and we have SNOW! not a lot, but it's all white outside :) You can do it, you can do it! I'm sure your hubby drives in this stuff all the time up there! Hope to see you at CHristmas!

Denise said...

This card is so precious! Love that sweet image.

peggysue said...

The colors on here are fabulous, I think the eye is drawn in right away. And you couldn't have chosen a sweeter image or asked for it to be coordinated so well. Neat choice for layering too.

Helen said...

I absolutely adore this card! Your dp and colors are awesome and that image is so precious! What a sweet wonderful card!
Blessings!
~H

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors and papers. Your card captures the challenge so well....have a great week.

theneon said...

I guess I was dreaming of these luscious peach colors for the adorable little Mo Manning image and the SScC challenge when I commented on your cute little pink fairy above but I do love them both!